At KimRey Face & Body Contouring Lounge, our top priority is to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We are currently taking every measure to avoid the potential spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) inside our clinic. Based on the current information available to the public, together with an assessment of the situation in our clinic, the risk of contracting COVID-19 among our patients and staff remains low. KimRey will continue to operate at normal business hours, with no changes in our planned business operations and schedule.
Safety measures will be implemented to ensure KimRey Face & Body Contouring Lounge can continue to provide the best care and service to our clients:
- Restricted access to anyone experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, or respiratory distress.
- Mandatory leave for all sick employees.
- Increased efforts to sanitize our clinic using hospital-grade disinfectant cleaners.
- Disinfectant hand soap and sanitizer will be available all throughout our office and clinic.
- Additional education and posting of notices for staff and patients alike in regards to proper handwashing.
- Our entire clinic will be subject to professional medical-grade cleaning at the end of each business day.
In addition, we would like to share a number of important considerations and precautions to our clients in order to prevent the spread of illness and disease:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds before eating, after using the restroom or after blowing your nose.
- If you cannot wash your hands, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and properly discard afterward. If tissue is not available, use your elbows instead. Do not use your hands.
- Regularly disinfect and clean commonly touched surfaces at home and in your workplace.
- Do not share food, drinks, or eating utensils with others.
- Avoid close contact with anyone currently displaying symptoms of flu or fever.
KimRey Face & Body Contouring Lounge will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates to our staff and patients. For any questions or concerns, contact us at our Quezon City Office.
*Referesh this page for further updates*